Monday, March 11, 2013

Midterms Playlist

For many students midterms are upon them. One of the most stressful times of the semester. Test, projects, other random assignments, on top of making sure you have time to look at cat memes on Tumblr. One of the things that gets me through stressful times, including midterms, is making a playlist on Spotify. Here is my Spring 2013 Midterms Playlist of some of my favorite songs from Midwest bands.

Home by Paradise Fears:

I love this song, its one of my main go to songs when I am stressed out. It's all about trying to get back home to the place that is most comfortable to us, but we are being pulled in so many other directions. Feeling lost, a feeling that I think a lot of college students can relate to.


Shooting Star by Owl City 

A great song to get away from everything. A great song to close your eyes to  and dream of being whoever you want to be.


Oxygen by We Are Leo 
A great song for when you are feeling alone and don't know what direction to go.


Party, Fun, Love and Radio by We The Kings

While not from the Midwest, We The Kings more often than not have at least one song on my playlists. Party, Fun, Love and Radio is the perfect song for when all the stress is finally gone and you can forget about school...at least for a little while.

Fun fact about this video, I am in one of the pictures around the 60 sec mark! 
Can you spot me?


What are some of your go to songs? Let me know below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment