Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Exciting Things Happening!

I haven't had much time to write on here lately, been stuck doing adult things like job hunting!

I wanted to do a quick update for everyone. The end of October and November are going to be really exciting and I am hoping to try out some new things for this blog, including concert vlogs.

Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis October 30th

 3OH3! and the Summer Set are playing at Wooly's in Des Moines November 1st

Pink! November 8th

For the Foxes ,Downtown Fiction , Tonight Alive November 9th

Jake Miller and Action Item November 30th- side note on this, I am hosting a pre party with Action Item while they are in Des Moines the cost is $60 and is going to be from 12-2pm. Come hang out! Let me know if you are interested in coming. 


There are so many exciting things coming up I can barley hold my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment